Bulldog Commercial Hardware AL62 Avery Grade-2 Cylindrical UL Lever NFL
By Bulldog Commercial Hardware
Avery Grade-2 Cylindrical UL Lever NFL
Bulldog Heavy Duty 6200 Series Levers provide excellent value. These locksets are manufactured to the highest standards using the finest materials available. They meet ANSI/BHMA Grade-2 requirements, are U.L. rated for 3 hour fire rating, with auxiliary through bolts for added security and durability. They are ideal for assisted living, multi-family and Tennant improvement construction. These Levers feature solid brass cylinders, square corner latches that fit most doors, nickel plated solid brass bolts, levers with full return to the door, and a rich finish. Bulldog Levers are standard replacement for most residential & commercial construction, and carry a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and 2 year finish warranty.
- Heavy Duty U.L. ANSI/BHMA Grade-2 Avery non-handed Lever
- 5" lever length
- 3-1/2" rosette
- Auxiliary through bolts
- Square Corner Latch
- nickel plated solid brass bolts
- Keyed functions feature a Schlage-C 6-pin keyway standard
- Passage Function - both levers always free turning, no locking operation
- Restroom Function - Inside push-button locks both levers, emergency egress & kickoff equipped
- Entry Function - Key or inside push button locks both levers, turning inside lever or key unlocks both levers
- Storeroom Function - Inside lever is free turning, outside lever is always locked and can only be unlocked with the key inserted and turned
- Classroom Function - Inside lever is always free turning, outside lever locked or unlocked with the Key
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" minimum, Maximum 2"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Commercial Lever lockset with latch, strike, assembly hardware and instructions for complete installation