Lutron Electronics Ariadni Preset Dimmer Lightswitch
By Lutron Electronics Co.
The Dimmer That Matches Your Toggle Switches
The Ariadni® dimmers are composed of a captive traditional toggle switch and linear-slide dimmer and some models feature a built-in soft-glow night light. Ariadni® dimmers are available based on your fixture type: Incandescent Line-Voltage or Magnetic Low-Voltage. Additional consideration should be given for whether your fixture will be controlled from one or two or more locations; both single-pole and 3-way dimmers are available.
- Incandescent Line-Voltage dimmers have a maximum of 600 or 1000 watts
- 600 watt Line-Voltage models feature screw and push-in terminals
- 1000 watt models feature wire connection.
- Magnetic Low-Voltage dimmers have a maximum of 600VA (450 watts) and feature screw terminals.
- Mechanical air-gap to disconnect load power
Note: For 3- and 4-way switching use 3-way and 4-way mechanical switches, not available from Lutron®. Derating is required if dimmers are ganged. Please contact sales for quantity orders. Wallplate is not included in dimmer price, and must be purchased to complete set.