Tommy Bahama Furniture - Kingstown Bonaire Dining Set
By Tommy Bahama Furniture
Inspired by journeys around the globe, the Bonaire Dining Table showcases a compass-point inlay that glows against the burnished brown Cassis finish. The pedestal is finished in the complementary Tamarind finish and is detailed with beaded molding. Spice tones lend a dash of the exotic to the tapestry seat on the Isla Verde Chair, while the open-caned back and deep Tamarind finish speak to the island lifestyle. The details tell the story in the Point Reyes Display Cabinet, with carved beading, turned inset posts, and the woven-rattan design of the hardware on the sliding doors – all inspired by British Colonial antiques.
Set includes table and four to six arm chairs, with optional display hutch. Table requires assembly; chairs are available fully assembled or unassembled.
- 60" diameter; 30"H
- Extends to 80" diameter with five 10" perimeter leaves
- Bottom of apron to floor: 25 1/2"
- Cassis finish
- Chairs: 23.75"W x 43"H x 25.25" Back-to-Front; Seat Height 19.5"; Arm Height: 25"
- 88"H x 60.75"W x 23.5" Back-to-Front
- Upper section
- Two sliding glass doors with wood grilles
- Three adjustable glass shelves
- Grooved for plates
- Mirrored back
- Glass end panels
- Lighted interior
- Lower section
- Tamaring finish
- Custom designed solid brass hardware finished in an aged bronze with copper undertone
Tommy Bahama Furniture will accent your home with a sophisticated interpretation of inspired island living. Tommy Bahama Furniture is a company built on a foundation of the highest quality materials and the most detailed craftsmanship in the furniture industry.