Kraus KBU21-KPF2170-SD20 Double Bowl Combo Kitchen Sink and Faucet Set, Stainless Steel
Kraus stainless steel sink & faucet combinations offer great savings on best selling kitchen products. Constructed from premium 16 or 18 gauge T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability, the extra-deep undermount basins accommodate large dishes with ease. All Kraus kitchen sinks are equipped with top-level soundproofing, including thick rubber dampening pads. Each sink is additionally treated with protective Stone Guard coating, which reduces condensation and further dampens sound. The corrosion-resistant surface is further protected from rust and oxidation by a meticulous finishing process. Commercial-grade satin finish and gently rounded corners make maintenance as simple as wiping the surface with a damp cloth. For a streamlined look and easy installation, this sink is paired with a best selling solid stainless steel kitchen faucet. Each faucet features top-quality components, including a high performance water-efficient aerator and a precision ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use. The flawless stainless steel finish matches many popular fixtures and appliances, complementing your décor with versatile style. Experience Kraus Quality and bring your best kitchen ideas to life.
Benefits & Features
- Premium T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Sound Insulated with Thick Rubber Dampening Pads & Stone Guard Uncercoating
- Commercial-Grade Satin Finish is Scratch and Stain-Resistant
- Lead-Free Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Premium T-304 Steel w/ Superior Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- Ergonomic Pull-Down Sprayer w/ Secure Docking & Retractable Hose w/ Counterweight
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- CeramTec Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles Prevent Hard Water Build-Up (on Select Models)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sink Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, IPC, ANSI, IAPMO, SCC and Faucet Certifications: AB 1953, cUPC, NSF 61, CAL Green, DOE, FTC, NSF 372, CEC, MASS
- installation type: Undermount
- sink cutout template: included
- minimum cabinet size: 33 in
- sink gauge: 16
- basin split: 60/40
- sink length: 29.38 in
- sink width: 19.5 in
- sink depth: 9 in
- drain opening: 3.5 in
- drain position: Rear
- number of faucet holes: 0
- faucet height: 17"
- handle clearance: 1.8 in
- spout height: 9.4"
- spout reach: 10"
- flow rate: 1.8 gpm
- maximum deck thickness: 2-1/2"
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375"
- soap dispenser hole size requirement: 1.25"