Kichler Lighting 300009 52-in Structures Ceiling Fan
By Kichler Lighting
The Structures™ Collection proves that one style can take on numerous forms. Structures™ has a universal shape to create modern, aesthetically pleasing lighting capable of unmatched versatility, forming a unique and eclectic style all its own.
- 14° blade pitch, 52" blade sweep.
- 3 blades.
- Integrated downlight w/ metal fan cap for non-light use included.
- 6" and 12" downrods included.
- Full function CoolTouch™ Control System with independent up & down light control.
- Full range dimming and intelligent return.
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4540 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 54 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 84 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.