Minka Aire F502-BCW 42-in Tradtional Gyro™ Ceiling Fan
By Minka Aire
A magnificent rendition of the original Gyro™ design, the look of the Traditional Gyro™ transcends the turns of time.
- High Performance Twin Turbofans, 42" total sweep
- Features a total of six (6) MDF blades, 20° pitch
- 1,000 - 1,500 R.P.M. Fan Speeds
- Complete Assembly Rotates 360° at 3 R.P.M.
- Turbofan Heads can be adjusted to vertical, angled, or flat positions
- Includes WCS212 Wall Mount Control System, incorporating fully independent fan head & axis rotation speeds
- Install with included optional light kit or non-light cap
- Includes one (1) 3½" downrod, one (1) 12" downrod, and a decorative downrod scroll for use with 12" (or longer) downrods
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 29° with included canopy*
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 45° with A245 sloped ceiling adapter* (sold separately)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5,050 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 102 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 49.51 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Sloped ceiling installations may require longer downrod(s), sold separately (see accessories). Vertical measurements with 3½" downrod.