Con-Tech Lighting RL20-IC 4-in Housing Recessed Can Light
By Con-Tech Lighting
This insulated ceiling line voltage incandescent housing is great for air-tight applications, thus providing another dimension to the art of accent lighting. The small aperture is very desirable in modern residential settings. The mini-recessed collection provides quality illumination with higher efficiency and lower operating costs when used with modern halogen PAR16 or PAR20 Halogen lamps.
- New construction applications: dry wall, plaster, or suspended ceilings.
- May be used in direct contact with ceiling insulation
- Conforms to Washington State Energy Code (WSEC)for low air infiltration
- Dual extension bars variable for 16" and 24" center joists.
- Prewired junction box with spring-latch access plates
- Approved for through-circuit wiring.
- variable lamp socket
- Thermally protected.
- This fixture also has the option of a t-bar hanger set, please see the accessories.
Complete fixture requires both a housing and a trim. Please see Related Products to view the related trims available for this product.