Sale ends 4/24/17. Excludes select manufacturers.
Min. purchase $199.
Sky lanterns are a great way to celebrate an occasion. The breath taking display will light the sky for any event. These floating lanterns are sure to be a huge hit and will have guests talking about them for years to come. They lift away and are visible for miles. The sky lantern once self-extinguished floats gently to the ground.
10 point Safety Check before Launching Sky Lanterns:
1. Ensure that the wind is very light - 7 miles per hour or below is suitable for launching Sky Lanterns of all sizes.
2. Only launch Sky Lanterns in a large clear space away from trees, power lines and buildings. Do not use Sky Lanterns within 5 miles of an airport.
3. If there is a slight breeze, ensure that when launched, your sky lanterns do not fly towards buildings, trees, airports, roads or any area they may pose a danger.
4. Ensure that all spectators stand upwind of the people launching the Sky Lanterns.
5. It is advisable to have a bucket of water or some sand close by in case of emergency.
6. Sky Lanterns are not a toy. Sky Lanterns should only be launched by a responsible Adult.
7. Do not use during prolonged periods of dry weather.
8. Do not launch torn or damaged Sky Lanterns.
9. Do not Launch Sky Lanterns if the glow could be misinterpreted as a distress signal.
10. Read all safety instructions carefully before launching Sky Lanterns.
|Height:||3 feet 4 inches|
|Mfr Part #:|
|Category:||Lanterns - 3457|
|Style:||Novelty - 191|