Is the grass always greener, proverbially speaking, when it comes to snow?So often during the snowy season it seems that there are people with eternal sunshine wishing they could have a white Christmas, while all the snowbound want is a little time at the beach.Of course, most of the time it depends on what else is happening. Snow is beautiful, peaceful and fluffy, and makes for a lovely backdrop to a holiday morning spent unwrapping presents in front of a big fire and an even bigger Christmas tree ...Ironically, though, that’s the same snow that’s going to knock out the power later in the evening, rendering the new TV Santa just brought you frustratingly useless.So, with that, we offer our Ultimate Snow Pro/Con List, and if we miss any, please let us know in the comments:Snow Pros
- It’s pretty.
- Snowmen and snow angels rock.
- Sledding! (And other, more advanced winter sports.)
- Snowball fights are, thankfully, still legal – and awesome.
- Ice skating is neat, and we’re including it as “snow related.”
- It’s fun to just tromp around in it.
- Kiddies (and some lucky adults) get snow days.
- You might have to shovel it.
- Sometimes it knocks the power out.
- It can cause road delays and disasters.
- It’s cold. And wet.
So, as you can see, the pros clearly outweigh the cons when it comes to snow. Snow is great! Snow is awesome! Except when it isn’t … which is why all of you snowbirds and sun devils are so lucky.ATGStores.com
hopes everyone who wants to gets to enjoy a white Christmas, even if the snow falls only in your dreams. And on TV.