Take your fall tabletop decor to the next level with a glam DIY gold-leaf pinecone accent that adds fresh yet sophisticated style!
Follow the steps below for your perfect tabletop centerpiece!
The materials shouldn't be hard to find – your local craft store should have the items you need, and you may even be able to find the main ingredient in your back yard!
- Pinecones (small- to medium-sized; otherwise big ones will take over your plate and will not look proportional)
- Tacky glue
- 24k gold foil sheets (they're worth it, and one pack will serve many DIY projects)
- Wooden applicators
This DIY project is so simple! Follow these three easy steps for the perfect gold-leaf pinecone!
1. Squeeze out tacky glue onto an extra sheet of paper (you'll use just a tiny bit each time).
2. Dip your applicator into the glue (only a little bit!) and dab it onto a pinecone scale.
3. Scrape a clean applicator against the gold foil and brush it onto the sticky scale.
Feel free to go as far down the pinecone as you'd like! As you can see, I went about halfway down on each cone.
That's it! Now, it's time to enjoy a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner with loved ones!
Shop the look:
Dinner Plates | Salad Plates | Gold Silverware | Natural Linen Napkin |