TEKTON 1937 14-pc. MaxTorq Combination Wrench Set (SAE)
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
14-pc. MaxTorq Combination Wrench Set (SAE)
- 15° Angled MaxTorq™ V-Cut Open End Design Grips Fastener Head on Four Sides, Applying More Torque than Standard Wrenches
- Long Pattern, Thin Panel Wrenches for Extra Leverage and Long Reach
- Drop Forged, Heat Treated High Carbon Steel
- Polished, Corrosion-Resistant, Triple-Chrome-Plated Finish
- Precision-Machined 12-Point Offset Box Ends
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Standards
- 14-pc. Combination Wrenches (SAE): 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4"
- Complete with Roll-Up Storage Pouch
|Materials:||Triple Chrome-Plated Carbon Steel|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Standard (SAE)|
|Wrench Type||Combination Wrenches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Wrenches - 2065|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 3/3/2015 1:16:18 AM