Striker 00-107 Light Mine Professional
Light Mine Professional
The light mine professional easily fits into your car's glove compartment as a roadside repair light or into your saddle bag to be used as a hazard light for your motorcycle. Keep one in the shop as a machinist light to attach to your drill press or attach a lanyard and use it as a powerful magnetic pickup tool for a dropped screw. Use one in the garage to stick to your car's hood for engine repairs or on a creeper when sliding under a car. Keep one in your home for repairs in small tight spaces such as; under the counter, behind a stereo, or when upgrading computer equipment. Have one as your 'go-to' light; stick it to your refrigerator for emergency situations during a power outage such as finding and flipping the circuit breaker. The potential uses are endless.
- Use posts as tripods/quad-pods to create a hands-free 360 degree directional light
- Attaches to metal surfaces with 11 neodymium magnets
- Four electronic light functions: low power spot, high output spot, red night vision, blinking red signal
- Uses high output, wide-angle, intensely bright LEDs
- About the size of a baseball
- Requires three AAA batteries (included)
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Work & Shop Lights - 396|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.