Impacto ST501030 Carpal Tunnel Work Gloves
Carpal Tunnel Gloves
Full finger for optimum hand protection. Utilizes patented Shock-Tek technology. Durable all cowhide leather. Unique channel over the carpal tunnel keeps pressure off the median nerve. Visco-elastic polymer padding, precision cut for maximum comfort. Reinforced stitching for durability. Elastic gathered wrist.
- Helps prevent the onset of injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain and white finger disease
- Provides protection from vibration and impact
- Thin, snug fit, padding is precision-cut to eliminate bunching and provide
- Used with power and electric tools such as rivet guns and air actuated tools
- Sold per pair. Order one size larger than your normal glove size
- Ideal for construction, packaging, material handling, assembly line
Proper size is important. To determine glove size, measure the hand circumference across the knuckles at the base of the fingers. For gloves with wrist support, use glove sizing. When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal size.
Impacto Size - Hand Size - Hand Circumference
- X-Small - (6) - (6-in - 7-in, 15cm - 18cm)
- Small - (7) - (7-in - 8-in, 17cm - 20cm)
- Medium - (8) - (8-in - 9-in, 20cm - 23cm)
- Large - (9) - (9-in - 10-in, 23cm - 25cm)
- X-Large - (10) - (10-in - 11-in, 25cm - 28cm)
- XX-Large - (11) - (11-in+, 28cm+)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Duty Free In Canada|
|Work Glove Type||Anti-Vibration, General Work Gloves|
This filter will help you to sort through the safety and protection you need. We offer protection for eyes, hands, knees, back, and more.
|Work Safety Type||Hand Protection|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Work Gloves & Safety - 2198|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.