Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
This Wine & Bar Console by Howard Miller has an americana cherry wood finish.
Sonoma Hide-A-Bar Wine Cabinet
- Features raised door panels and room to store up to 22 wine bottles, with a generous amount of room for liquor storage
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses or tumblers
- Front locking doors
- The left door is secured with a slide lock in the upper interior
- Auto-on light switch turns light on automatically when the left door is opened, and off when closed
- 3x power strip outlet for operating small appliances
- Two laminated lift-up shelves inside the drawers for extra work surface
- 180 degree hinges
- Full-length piano hinge allows doors to open wide
- Height-adjustable floor levelers under all four corners provide stability on uneven as well as carpeted floors
|Wood Finish:||Americana Cherry|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
This option allows you to filter for home bars that can be used outside or that are commercial grade
This option alllows you to filter for the features you wish your wine rack to have
|Design of Wine Racks||Cabinet, Diamond Shaped Storage, Holder|
This option allows you to filter for the type of home bar you wish to purchase. This option filters use, function and style of the home bar.
|Type of Home Bar||Bar Cabinet, Indoor|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
I am moving to a new house in two weeks and would like it shipped to the new house how can I ask for a ship and receive date ?
ATG Stores Answer
Items ship directly from the manufacturer's and because of that we can not guarantee a exact ship date. On each product page we provide an estimated shipping time for that particular manufacturer, which is the time from their receipt of your order until it's ready for pickup. Information on our shipping policy can be found here: http://www.atgstores.com/support/shipping.aspx Thank you
Marjorie S. on Sep 1, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/18/2014 2:34:11 PM