EdgeStar 36 Bottle Built-In Dual Zone French Door Wine Cooler
The EdgeStar 36 Bottle Built-In Dual Zone French Door Wine Cooler is like having two (2) completely separate wine coolers rolled into one. The unit features two (2) sides that are virtually independent of one another as each has its own electronically-controlled thermostat, stainless steel trim door, racking system, LED display, carbon filter and internal fan.
However, they do share the same cabinet which in turn saves you space, and keeps all of your favorite wines together in one convenient place. From Port and Pinot Noir to Chardonnay and champagne, this wine refrigerator can simultaneously store red and white wines since each cooling zone can be adjusted to different temperatures in a range from 40-65° F.
- French Door Layout: This cooler has two doors that swing open away from each other -- the same configuration you see in high-end restaurants and bars
- Under-Counter or Freestanding Application: The stainless steel toe kick is also an exhaust vent for the compressor-powered cooling system, so you can install it flush with existing cabinetry
- Two Separate Cooling Zones: You can store all of your wines, red, white, or sparkling, in the two independently-controlled temperature zones
- Digital Temperature Control: Each zone's independent thermostat is electronically-controlled and features a digital blue LED display that shows the current internal temperature
- Capacity: 36 standard 750 mL wine bottles
- Temperature Range: 40-65º F for both zones
- 10 full depth, slide-out stainless steel-trimmed wood shelves Two (2) partial depth slide-out stainless steel-trimmed wood shelves
- Door lock on each door
- 120 Watts
- 115 Voltz
- 1.2 Amps
- 60 Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts And Labor
|Warranty||1 Year Parts And Labor|
|Wine Cooler Features||Interior Light, Touch Screen|
|Wine Cooler Installation||Freestanding|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.