5.75" Ne'Qwa "Wine and Music" Hand-Painted Mouth-Blown Glass Bottle Stopper
Known in the Mandarin language as "Ne’Qwa," the artistic tradition of reverse painting on the inside of mouth-blown glass flourished during the 17th century, when snuff bottles were valued fashion accessories in China. According to Ne’Qwa Art’s co-founder and head designer Jim Sexton, "Today there are only a few artist groups, living in remote villages throughout China, who possess the skill to create Ne’Qwa Art’s contemporary art objects. By bringing together the popular artwork of internationally known artists with the centuries-old skill of Chinese artisans, Ne’Qwa Art is committed to reviving this ancient art form."
- Artist - Susan Winget
- This beautiful, hand-made wine bottle stopper features a bottle of wine with a wine glass, several grape clusters and sheet music
- Features a metal and rubber stopper base
- Comes nestled in a satin and velour gift box with a certificate of authenticity and informational card
- Gift box interior lid depicts clusters of grapes, bottles of wine and candles in a vineyard cellar
- Recommended for decorative purposes only
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Wine Accessories - 15694|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.