Pro-Series 375 Plasma Cutter Kit
Are you tackling a project that requires cutting through a lot of metal? Step away from the saw, and get it done faster and easier with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter. Increase your productivity and save the saw blades. A duty cycle of 35% @ 40A means this plasma cutter will cut continuously for 3.5 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down.
- Cuts through 3/8" mild steel, 1/4" aluminum, 1/4" stainless steel, 1/4" galvanized metal, 1/8" copper, and 1/8" brass
- 18.5ft Cutting torch
- 10ft Earth cable with clamp
- Three pieces nozzle
- 25A Max
- Output 120 volt DC
- Duty cycle 35% at 40 amps
- No-load voltage 340 volt
- Air pressure 4.5 CFM at 60 PSI
- Working air pressure range = 40-90 PSI
- Pilot arc feature cuts expanded metal
- IGBT inverter plasma cutter with thermal overload protection and built-in gas regulator
There are several different types of welders you can chose to use when bonding two pieces of metal. Models that utilize inert gas are capable of producing stronger higher quality welds. The stronger weld has to do with the chemistry of the gas and the metal interacting in a superheated environment. Arc welders are generally less expensive and are great for tack welding and everyday use.
|Welder Type||Plasma Cutters|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Welders - 2559|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.