Pro-Series 125 Amp Fluxcore MIG Welder Kit
Perfect for those who are getting started welding, or for light duty jobs around the house or farm, the Pro-Series MIG Welder will be your go-to welder. The MIG Welder design can get into any small or tough to reach space, with less splatter. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. .
- Weld continuously for 2 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down
- Welds all types of carbon steel
- For small to medium sized welding jobs around the home, garage, or farm
- Thermal overload protection amps: 80 (max 125)
- Duty cycle 20%@80 amps
- Wire size: .030 - .035
- 2 Voltage settings
- Max metal thickness: 18 gauge / 3/16 in.
- Operates from standard 120v outlet
- Ground cable with clamp
- Welding gun
- Spool of flux cored wire
- Face shield and brush hammer
There are several different types of welders you can chose to use when bonding two pieces of metal. Models that utilize inert gas are capable of producing stronger higher quality welds. The stronger weld has to do with the chemistry of the gas and the metal interacting in a superheated environment. Arc welders are generally less expensive and are great for tack welding and everyday use.
|Welder Type||MIG Welders|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Welders - 2559|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.