120V MIG/Flux Welder
This welder is perfect for heavy duty applications that require that right tool. These units are designed and engineered in the USA with the utmost perfection. It has 5 heat settings and is equipped with thermal overload protection.
- Regulator, wire and 2 extra nozzles
- This unit has a 120 volt input and 140 Amp max output
- Robust capacitor which provides a smoother arc and less spatter
- Duty cycle is 90 at 20%
- Welds up to 3/16"
- Comes w/ a pro torch and dual gauge regulator
- This unit has a 10' torch cable and 10' ground cable
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
There are several different types of welders you can chose to use when bonding two pieces of metal. Models that utilize inert gas are capable of producing stronger higher quality welds. The stronger weld has to do with the chemistry of the gas and the metal interacting in a superheated environment. Arc welders are generally less expensive and are great for tack welding and everyday use.
|Welder Type||MIG Welders|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Welders - 2559|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.