Valor Fitness DD-4 Flat/Incline/Decline Adjustable Utility Bench
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Flat/Incline/Decline Adjustable Utility Bench
- Maximum versatility
- High density, tapered, dual-layer back pad (34"L x 9.5"W)
- Four-position high density, tapered, dual-layer seat pad (15"L x 14"W)
- Wrap-around seat cushion allows comfortable behind-the-knee support
- Four-position high density feet support roller pads
- Five incline positions as well as flat position
- Solid steel pivot points
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Rubber base caps (3.25" x 2.5")
- Perfect for use by itself, with a smith machine, or with power racks
|Warranty||3 Year Frame, 2 Year Pad and Cable, 1 Year Popper Pin|
Fitness products are made with either the commercial user in mind or the home user in mind. Commercial products are typically higher quality construction that can handle multiple users every day (for schools, gyms, or clubs). Home fitness products have the home user in mind (space saving, affordable cost, and multifunctional).
|Intended Use||Home Fitness|
Use this filter to narrow down weight bench selection by type
|Weight Bench Type||Decline Bench, Adjustable Bench, Flat Bench, Incline Bench|
|Height:||4 feet 3 inches|
|Seat Height:||22 inches|
|Length:||4 feet 11 inches|
|Cushion Thickness:||3 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can this bench hold a lat pull down attachment with a 2x2 dimension?
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Weight Benches - 2637|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 2/26/2015 3:34:59 PM