Oregon Scientific BAR208HGA Advanced Weather Station with Atomic Time
Advanced Weather Station with Atomic Time
Everything you'll need to know to start your day off right is at your fingertips. With the weather forecast in graphical icons, you'll never wonder if you need an umbrella again. You can put a sensor outside in your garden, in your wine cellar and your baby's room and read all that information from the comfort of your bedroom.
- Weather forecast with graphical icons
- Self-setting atomic clock in 12-24 hour format with time zone offset feature
- Ice Alert with green LED light
- Month-Day calendar
- Monitors indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Outdoor temperature range: -4 °Fahrenheit to 140 °Fahrenheit or (-20 °Celsius to 60°Celsius)
- Transmission range: 98 feet (unobstructed)
- Measure temperature from up to 3 remote sensors (one included, THGR122N)
- Min-Max temperature memory
- Weather trend icons bring trends to life
- Backlight for easy viewing in lowlight conditions
- Moon Phase
- Requires (3) AA batteries for main unit and (2) AAA batteries for sensor (not included)
How is the time displayed on this product?
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.