Home Guard Optima Emergency Sump Pump Backup System
High capacity, high efficiency water powered back-up system. With no electricity or batteries required, the S1503 takes over seamlessly when your primary sump system fails.
The S1503 comes fully assembled for fast, easy and trouble-free installation. The small footprint allows for installation in even the smallest sump pits. With superior performance and discharge capacity, it uses less water and costs less to operate.
The S1503, installed as a back-up system, does not use any water until the primary system malfunctions or in the case of power failure. Water flow is equivalent to a normal faucet and is required only when the S1503 is operating.
- Removes up to 2 gallons per gallon used
- Works during power failures
- Helps eliminate flooding in basements
- Ideal standby to an electric sump pump
- Can be used with any existing brand of sump pump
- Includes push-to-connect supply fitting (field installed)
- Performs at 80 PSI
- PVC construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel float rod for maximum dependability
Note: Not intended for use as a primary water removal unit.
|Materials:||PVC, Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Water Pump Application||Sump Pumps|
- Star Water Systems S15DC39DR EasySoft…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Water Pumps - 2437|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.