Circulator Water Pump
The UP26-64F circulator pump (52722330) is a single-speed, low energy consumption and maintenance-free circulator pump. UP26-64F is designed for use in high flow and medium/high head closed loop heating applications such as hydronic heating, radiant floor heating, fan coils, snow melting and many others. The UP26-64 model also incorporates an automatic resetting thermal protection that assures motor safety and longer life.
UP 2664 F/VS The pump is of the canned rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid. The pump is characterized by: Ceramic shaft and radial bearings. Carbon axial bearing. Stainless steel rotor can and bearing plate. Corrosion resistant impeller, Composite, PES. Cast iron pump housing. The motor is a 1 phase motor. No additional motor protection is required.
- Technical: Maximum operating pressure: 145 PSE
- Approvals on nameplate: UL, CSA
- Material: Pump housing: Cast iron, Pump housing: EN-JL1030, Pump housing: ASTM 30 B, Impeller: Composite, PES
- Installation: Maximum ambient temperature: 104 °F, Ambient max at 176°F liquid: 176 °F, Maximum operating pressure: 145 PSI, Flange standard: USA Oval, Type of connection: C.I. Flange, Pipe connection: 2 - Bolt Flange, Pressure stage: 10, Port-to-port length: 6 1/2 in
- Liquid: Liquid temperature range: 35.6 .. 204.8 °F
- Electrical Data:
- Number of poles: 2, Max. power input: 185 W, Rated power - P2: 0.08 HP,
- Main frequency: 60 Hz, Rated voltage: 1 x 115 V, Current in speed 3: 1.7 A, Capacitor size - run: 8 µF/180 V, Insulation class (IEC 85): F
- Electrical Data: Number of poles: 2, Max. power input: 185 W, Rated power - P2: 0.08 HP, Main frequency: 60 Hz, Rated voltage: 1 x 115 V, Current in speed 3: 1.7 A, Capacitor size - run: 8 µF/180 V, Insulation class (IEC 85)
|Water Pump Application||General Purpose Pumps|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Water Pumps - 2437|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.