Pro Lab Home Safety Water Quality Do It Yourself Test Kit
This water quality test kit gives instant results and is the most accurate water test available to the consumer. The non-toxic laboratory grade test strips, when moistened with water, provide effective and reliable results.
- Safe and easy to use
- Instant Reliable Results
- Laboratory tested for accuracy
- (2) complete tests to test the following: Chlorine, Iron, Hardness, Nitrate/Nitrite, pH (Acidity), Alkalinity, Copper and Hydrogen Sulfide
- Lead in Water test kit mail-in coupon included free
Water Quality Statistics:
- Poor water quality has been linked to a wide variety of health issues according to the EPA
- According to ABC news, most bottled water is just reprocessed tap water
- There are no EPA regulations for bottled water - so test your bottled water as well
- According to one bottled water purity comparison study of 25 different bottled water, most of the samples resulted exceeding the contaminant level set by the US EPA for Mercury, Thallium and Thorium
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Make sure your home is safe no matter what test is needed by selecting a variety of our safety test kits.
|Safety Test Type||Water Quality|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Water Filtration - 2091|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.