Pro Lab Home Safety Radon In Water Do It Yourself Test Kit
This radon in water test kit is an EPA approved method for testing water. It is the most accurate and reliable test kit available to check the level of radon in water in your home or office. Each test kit provides two (2) glass sample vials which allow you to conduct duplicate samplings in order to get the most accurate results.
- Safe and easy to use
- EPA approved lab methods
- Detects the invisible and odorless gas
- Standard lab results within 1 week
- Express service available for real estate transactions
- $40.00 standard lab analysis
- Prepaid postage included
- Check for Radon in Water from: Shower, Dish Washing, Baths, Clothes Washing
- All private wells and Municipal well water can contain waterborne radon
- Radon gas seeps into homes from well water during showering, cleaning, brushing teeth, cooking, laundry or just having a drink
- Radon kills over 22,000 people every year in the US.
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Make sure your home is safe no matter what test is needed by selecting a variety of our safety test kits.
|Safety Test Type||Radon|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Water Filtration - 2091|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.