Pro Lab Home Safety Bacteria In Water Do It Yourself Test Kit
This bacteria in water test kit offers two (2) types of analytical methods. The first method simply involves counting the number of colonies that are growing on the petri dish and comparing that to the chart inside the kit. The second method (optional) requires sending the petri dish to Pro Lab for a more detailed analysis ($30 lab fee required), which will identify the sewage & E.Coli bacteria.
- Safe and easy to use
- Reliable results in 48 hours
- Detects Dangerous Colifrom and E. Coli Bacteria
- Optional lab analysis available
- Test for bacteria in water from drinking faucets, private wells and water fountains
- Bacteria contaminated drinking water causes fevers and severe digestive problems
- Prepaid postage included
*EPA recommends twice yearly testing for Total Coliform and E.Coli Bacteria
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Make sure your home is safe no matter what test is needed by selecting a variety of our safety test kits.
|Safety Test Type||Water Quality|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Water Filtration - 2091|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.