Perfect Water Technologies TMA-HG-Pro HydroGardener Pro Remineralizing Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration
HydroGardener Pro TMA-HG-Pro Reverse Osmosis System for Garden and Hydroponics
HydroGardener Pro Remineralizing Reverse Osmosis system for hydroponics and gardening on well water or city water with chloramines solves many of the problems associated with traditional RO systems.
Traditional RO systems are destroyed by well water that is high in iron and manganese or city water containing chloramines. The HydroGardener Pro contains a prefilter with KDF85 media and catalytic carbon to remove iron, manganese and chloramines. Traditional RO systems produce water that is demineralized and acidic. The HydroGardener Pro delivers pH Balanced Mineral Water on Tap by first stripping the water clean, removing up to 98% of contaminants using the reverse osmosis (RO) process, sediment, catalytic carbon, and iron filtration then channels the water through the remineralization system to add 15-30 ppm calcium and magnesium minerals (cal/mag).
The HydroGardener Pro creates the best possible water for your plants and garden. Traditional RO systems suffer from poor water production and increased water waste in the typical low water pressure well water environment. In designing the HydroGardener Pro a sophisticated combination of flow restriction components, including a non-electric permeate pump were integrated into the system to regulate pressure to the high efficiency RO membrane.
In the Box: Assembled purification unit, 1 year of filters, 3/8 inch feed water adapter, shut off, garden hose adapter, 130 gpd tfc RO membrane, Permeate pump, drain saddle, instructions.
- Made in USA
- Great for well water - removes up to 98% of iron, manganese, chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and other contaminants -- better water for improved yields
- Great for city water high in chloramines too
- Operates at pressure down to 35 psi
- Built-in Cal/Mag delivery system -- adds 15-30 ppm cal/mag
- Superior design - uses modular filters where the filter element and the filter housing are all-in-one assembly for quick and easy annual filter changes -- no wrenches necessary
- High efficiency reverse osmosis membrane and permeate pump - up to 130 gallons per day and 1 to 1 waste ratio
- Not for kitchen use. Use model #TMAFC or #TMUL for drinking/cooking water applications. This product produces perfect drinking water, however at a slow rate better suited for drip systems or filling reservoirs overnight
|Listing:||Made in the USA, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Parts Warranty|
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Irrigation Accessories - 15380|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.