Energy Star 4.2 Cu. Ft. Top-Loading Washer
The Samsung WA422PRHDWR Energy Star 4.2 Cu. Ft. Top-Loading Washer with Glass Lid and VRT, in neat white, comes packed with features designed to make doing laundry that much easier. With the massive 4.2 cu. ft. capacity, you can fit up to 2.2 laundry baskets worth of clothes into it so you can do fewer loads. Despite its massive size and numerous programs, Samsungâ€™s Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) means itâ€™s still one of the quietest washers available at nearly 40% quieter than other appliances so it can easily be installed on the second floor or near bedrooms.
- Energy Star rated CEE Tier 3: Most Efficient
- 4.2 cu. ft. capacity top-loading washer with glass lid
- Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) offers quiet operation - perfect for 2nd story installations
- Diamond Drum for a gentler wash
- PureCycle runs hot water through the drum to remove dirt and detergent residue
- Bedding cycle is designed to get large bulky items thoroughly clean
- 9 preset wash cycles: normal, heavy-duty, permanent press, bedding, delicates/handwash, quick wash, pure cycle, rinse+spin, spin only
- 5 options: delay start-up to 19 hours, my cycle, pre-soak, extra rinse, add a garment
- 5 temperature settings: hot, warm, eco warm, cold, tap cold
- 3 spin speeds: extended, normal, no spin
- 3 soil levels: heavy, normal, light
- Automatic dispensers for main wash, bleach, and fabric softener
- Time remaining display (red LED)
- End-of-cycle signal
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 2 years control board, 3 years stainless steel drum, 10 years motor
- Package Contents: washer, manual, warranty
Major Appliances will be delivered to the garage or inside the first entrance way of the home, provided the entrance way is large enough to fit the appliance through the doorway without removal of the door to the residence or removal of the item from the original carton. The product will be left in its original packaging and will not be carried up stairs. This service does not include any plumbing, electrical, ventilation or component hookups. Laundry, ranges, microwaves and dishwashers can usually be delivered through a standard doorway. Most Refrigerators above 21 cubic feet, however, cannot be delivered through a standard household doorway without removing the refrigerator from its packaging and removing the doors of the refrigerator.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.