Eye-catching colors, rustic elegance and recycled glass make Ashland-e an exceptional choice!
All tile in the Ashland-e series is comprised of between 30 and 70 percent glass from bottles and/or other waste glass that would otherwise have entered the solid waste stream. This waste glass is a mix of approximately 90 percent post-consumer and 10 percent pre-consumer material.
Irregular edges contribute to the Ashland-e series' unique character and should be taken into account in all installations. May not be suitable for all applications.
- Easy to clean
- Frost proof
- Impervious to liquids and vapors
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Ideal for walls, countertops and backsplashes
- Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration
- A one pound bag contains approximately 157 tiles
- One sheet is approximately 1.15 square feet, and contains 225 tiles
Note: Due to the handmade character of this tile series, variations in shade, color and size within each sheet should be expected.
|Color:||Smoky Quartz Iridescent|
|Tile Application||Walls, Countertops, Exterior|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Wall Tile - 941|
|Style||Wall Tile - 208|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.