Remcraft Lighting 310-LS Series Outdoor Down Light Dark Sky Wall Sconce with Light Shield
Retro look fits well in 20th Century Modern installations. Can be used indoors or outdoors to provide a wash of accent light both up and down a wall as well as a pool of light on the floor or ground.
- Light shield option matches the appearance of an up/down light in a location with Dark Sky restrictions; an opaque cover eliminates the up light
- Equipped with EZ-Mount canopy back and thumbscrew for easy installation
- Durable baked enamel finishes
- UL labeled suitable for wet locations with light shield in place
- Light output is approximately equivalent to a 60 to 75 watt incandescent lamp
|Light Bulb:||(2)18w Spiral GU24 CFL [Compare Bulbs]|
|Install Direction:||Only Facing Downwards|
|Materials:||Aluminum, steel and diecast alloy|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Dark Sky, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Energy Efficient, Title 24|
Refers to the direction to which the light source points. Upwards, downwards, or both.
|Install Position||Only Facing Downwards|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||2-Lights|
Select your desired shade material
|Shade Material||Metal Shades|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.