Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
This wall/ceiling directional light by Canarm is offered in a brushed nickel finish. Requires one 50-watt halogen bulb.
With its sophisticated look and popular finishes, the Taylor spotlight will meet all of your accent lighting needs.
- Accepts PAR20 bulbs up to 50 watts or R16 bulbs up to 60 watts and can be installed to the wall or ceiling
- Utilizes Canarm's EasyConnect™ push-in connection system for easier, faster, and safer installations without the need for wire nuts
- EasyConnect™ is 80% faster than the traditional installation method and great for the do-it-yourselfer or electrician
- Wiring is safer with EasyConnect™: it can be completed in less than 30 seconds without the need to touch wires together
- EasyConnect™ fixtures require no balancing during wiring
|Light Bulb:||(1)50w PAR20 Med 120v Halogen [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Duty Free in Canada, CSA Listed|
Refers to the direction to which the light source points. Upwards, downwards, or both.
|Install Position||Mounts to Wall or Ceiling|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||1-Light|
Select your desired shade material
|Shade Material||Metal Shades|
Narrow your results by selecting your desired wall sconce type
|Wall Sconce Type||Reading/Task Wall Sconce|
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $11.88
You Save Up To $9.72
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $8.59
You Save Up To $8.06
You Save Up To $17.97
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 12/20/2014 3:50:20 PM