The beautiful Kaye oscillating, 3-speed wall fan, reminiscent of train cabin fans of yester-year, will cool down your favorite space with poise and determination. Kaye's profile is low, however its strength and character define it.
- Can be mounted in small or awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of a room.
- 90° Left to right oscillation
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel, the Kaye carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Equipped with hand-balanced metal blades and metal safety cages.
- 3-Speed wall control is standard equipment.
- To operate the oscillation mechanism independent of the fan blades, a three wire system is needed.
- Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 2497 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 53 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 47 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, ETL Listed, CUL Listed, Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 12/27/2014 10:07:49 PM