Cool times II. Add retro-industrial appeal indoors or out with the dual-headed Bellows II damp-rated cage ceiling fan. Not one, but two heavy-duty, three-speed motors crank out the airflow, as twin cage fans tilt 80 degrees around the integrated, but optional, light kit. The fan also has a third motor that operates the rotation of the two motors in a 360 degree fashion. Utilize intelligent remote and walls controls to adjust your fans any time of day. Plus, with the limited lifetime warranty, Bellows II may be too cool.
- Blade pitch 7°
- Motor size two 82 x 25
- Blade sweep options: 48"
- Intelligent remote and wall control included.
- There is also a blank off cover for the light kit for non-light look/use.
- Downrod 4" included.
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 2861 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 88 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 32 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(2)13w Spiral Med CFL|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||CUL Listed, Quick Ship|
|Motor Diameter:||11½ inches|
|Blade Sweep:||4 feet|
|Body Height:||12½ inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||10¾ inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.