Pyramid Time Systems SEBD5R4SR Power Over Ethernet Synchronized Clock System
Power Over Ethernet Synchronized Clock System
The all new TT Sync PoE Clock Systems unite synchronized time keeping with the convenience of cost-effective Power Over Ethernet. Power Over Ethernet analog and digital wall clocks enable customers to enjoy the benefits of a synchronized clock system without the added cost and maintenance of a master clock or wireless transmitter. This allows customers to scale their installation anywhere from one clock to hundreds of clocks economically.
- Includes five Power Over Ethernet digital clocks and TT sync software
- Flexible infrastructure connectivity including Power Over Ethernet or 110 volt (LAN Network Time Source)
- Microsoft Windows based synchronized software with auto device discovery & universal or individual device time source/ zone selection capability
- Bright red LED digital clocks 4" /4 digit with 250ft viewing distance
- Clocks have a durable shatterproof polycarbonate lens and extremely rigid body construction for durability
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and resets if power failure occurs
Wall Clocks can come with several different features, including Digital, Key Wound, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of products in your search results.
|Wall Clock Features||Digital, Oversized|
Use this filter to narrow down your search results to the type of product with a certain number type.
|Wall Clock Number Type||Standard/Arabic|
Narrow down our clock offering by choosing the shape of your clock. Wall Clocks come in several different shapes, including Round, Square, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of products in your search results
|Wall Clock Shape||Rectangle|
- Pyramid Time Systems WSCBD-5 Time Clo…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Wall Clocks - 739|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.