This Wall Clock from Howard Miller is offered in a windsor cherry wood finish.
- Carved shell overlays and a wood bezel with a convex glass crystal
- Aged antique dial features black Roman numerals and classic spade hands
- Reeded columns offer carved rosettes, and the base features a distinctive tiered profile
- Quartz, dual-chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
|Wood Finish:||Windsor Cherry|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
How is the time displayed on this product?
Wall Clocks can come with several different features, including Digital, Key Wound, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of products in your search results.
|Wall Clock Features||Chiming, Pendulum, Quartz Movement|
Use this filter to narrow down your search results to the type of product with a certain number type.
|Wall Clock Number Type||Roman Numeral|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Wall Clocks - 739|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 3:21:59 PM