Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
This Wall Clock by Howard Miller has a windsor cherry wood finish. Has a brass metal finish.
- Rare olive ash burl overlays, beveled glass, and reeded columns
- Elaborately carved column caps
- Decorative rope-styled molding on base
- Inscribed dial offers a pierced cast center
- Polished-brass lyre pendulum with a cast center swings above the detailed beat plate, and polished brass weight shells
- Key-wound, cable-driven, triple-chime movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Windsor Cherry|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
This option allows you to filter for home bars that can be used outside or that are commercial grade
How is the time displayed on this product?
Wall Clocks can come with several different features, including Digital, Key Wound, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of products in your search results.
|Wall Clock Features||Key Wound, Pendulum|
Use this filter to narrow down your search results to the type of product with a certain number type.
|Wall Clock Number Type||Standard/Arabic|
Narrow down our clock offering by choosing the shape of your clock. Wall Clocks come in several different shapes, including Round, Square, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of products in your search results
|Wall Clock Shape||Rectangle|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Wall Clocks - 739|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/19/2014 6:42:51 AM