Howard Miller 612221 Jennison Wall Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Wall Clock by Howard Miller is available in a vintage mahogany wood finish. It is available in a brass metal finish.
- Pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original
- The highly polished Viennese dial is overlaid with individual convex chapter rings
- Center disc with an enameled finish
- The front-opening door offers beveled glass
- A polished brass lyre pendulum swings by a beat plate
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
|Wood Finish:||Vintage Mahogany|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Metal / Glass|
How is the time displayed on this product?
Use this filter to narrow down your search results to the type of product with a certain number type.
|Wall Clock Number Type||Standard/Arabic|
Wall Clocks can come with several different features, including Digital, Key Wound, and others. Use this filter to narrow down the type of products in your search results.
|Wall Clock Features||Key Wound, Pendulum|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 3/3/2015 4:03:55 AM