Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
600N SER MACH Vise
The Machinist round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications.
- Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut the Machinist round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear
- Rear anchored nut provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability
- Round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly
- Enclosure keeps debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Equipped with main jaws and a machined anvil work surface
- Main jaws are made from high strength steel and are fully replaceable
- Main base has four precast holes for mounting the vise to a work surface
- Hardened steel jaw, replaceable inserts are machine serrated for safe, sure grip under maximum torque
- Extra deep throat - this design gives you more working room where it counts
- Large anvil work surface
- Includes a mounting template for quick no guess hole placement for mounting
- Jaw Depth - 1"
- Jaw Height - 1½"
- Jaw Width - 6"
- Opening Capacity Max - 10"
- Throat Depth - 5 ½"
- Type of Base - Stationary
- Type of Nut - Straight line pull
- Center Distance - 4"
- Bolt Circle Diameter - 9 ¾"
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Vise Type||Bench Vises|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Vises & Clamps - 2064|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/17/2014 1:55:49 PM