TEKTON 53994 Drill Press Vise
Drill Press Vise
Mount the TEKTON Drill Press Vise to your drill press table and get professional results with perfect hole placement every time. Whether it's a wood, metal, or plastic part, you can work better, faster and safer knowing it's properly secured and won't shift or twist.
- Durability and dependability are built in
- Replaceable steel jaws
- Sure grip
- Pressure evenly distributed across workpiece surfaces
- Prevents slipping or crushing
- Polished top surfaces
- Flat and true
- Support workpiece
- Keep it square to drill bit travel
- Large bolt-down slots
- Maximum mobility while re-positioning
- Chrome plated folding bar handle
- Jaw glides smoothly along the Acme-threaded main screw: No binding or chattering, even as clamping pressure increases
- Jaw opening: 4-3/8 in.
- Throat depth: 1-1/16 in.
- Tensile strength: 30,000 PSI
- Mounting holes: (4) 2-3/4 in.
|Size:||4 3/8-in Jaw Opening|
|Warranty||Lifetime Replacement Guarantee|
|Vise Type||Machine Vises|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Vises & Clamps - 2064|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.