Mango Wood Utensil Bark Accent Vase, Natural Lacquer
From the eco-friendly mango collection, this solid mango utensil vase holds a passel of cooking utensils by the stove, a bundle of breadsticks on the table, or even makes a unique vase for dried flower arrangements. As they are hand-carved, each piece is slightly different from the next.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed mango wood with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike. As in nature, color and shape may vary.
- Gorgeous wood grain and a unique natural bark edge make these great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results - lacquer finish cleans up easily
- Approximate dimensions: 6-8" long x 6-8" wide x 7" tall
These stylish vessels are carved from Mango trees grown in Thailand. Each piece has a surface of sculpted tree bark that adds to the natural beauty. The Mango tree bears fruit for about 20-30 years, at which time it is cut down by the farmer to make room for new seedlings. The Mango wood is then reclaimed by local craftsmen and carved into a wide variety of beautiful shapes.
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Utensil Holders - 3239|
|Style||Import/World - 285|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.