American Standard 6581.015.020 Maybrook Less Flush Valve Urinal
0.5 to 1.0 GPF Urinal only, supply and valve not included
- Flush valve sold separately; see accessories
- Vitreous china
- Low-consumption (3.8 Lpf/1.0 gpf)
- Flushing rim and washout flush action
- Integral strainer
- 3/4" inlet top spud
- Wall hanger
- Meets ANSI flush requirements at 0.7 to 1.0 GPF
- Outlet spud with 38mm (1-1/2") tubing tailpiece, less supporting screws
Federal standards mandate that toilets use at most 1.6 gallons of water per flush. Dual flush toilets allow you to select between 1.6 or .8 gallons per flush.
|Gallons Per Flush||1 GPF|
|Urinal Type||Urinal Only|
|Liters per Flush:||3.79L|
|Gallons per Flush:||1gal|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 1/25/2015 6:23:03 PM