StarStrand™ 24V Ultra Star LED Tape
Mysteriously illuminating from above, below, or within, StarStrand discreetly goes where no light has gone before. Unthinkably thin strips of LEDs adhere to surfaces unfit for traditional fixtures, bathing the most unusual places with dimmable warm white light or a remote-controlled rainbow of vibrant colors for a virtually undetectable, surprisingly unpredictable effect.
StarStrand™ Ultra Star 24, with StarChip™ technology, is for applications requiring additional light output. This product is also covered with a pliable plastic and features a unique white PC board for ultimate light reflection. Ultra Star 24 is available in pre-manufactured lengths with 6 pin connectors installed at each end for fast and sure installation. The white PC board is backed with an adhesive 3M tape for easy installation.
- 6 pin soldered male and female connections provided on every strip
- Can be field cut every 6”
- Can be conected by wall plug or direct wire
- Minimum run is 5 ft.
- Maximum run is 110 ft.
- In order to achieve 110 ft. maximum run, the 320W driver (see accessories) must be used with 55 ft. installed to both output cords on the driver.
- Most suited for installations requiring generous light output and that also need a run longer than 34 ft.
- You cannot add power connector or rejoin to start a new section to cut pieces.
- Connector cords can be used between the driver and the first tape section as well as between sections. Use connector cords to go around corners also to extend runs.
- Channel and clips can be used to install on irregular surfaces and also areas where tape will be visible and needs to be concealed.
- End caps should be used at every termination whether tape is cut or not.
- Can be installed in any open interior application.should not be installed inside a cabinet or other enclosure.
- StarStrand 24 should not be installed in a wet location. Make sure water is kept well away from installation.
**Direct wire drivers should be installed into a U.L. listed wire connection box.**
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials, Title 24|
|Type of Cabinet Lights||Under Cabinet Strip & Tape Lights|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Under Cabinet Lighting - 90|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.