Maxim Lighting 5322 StarStrand™ 12V Ultra Star LED Tape
Mysteriously illuminating from above, below, or within, StarStrip discreetly goes where no light has gone before. Unthinkably thin strips of LEDs adhere to surfaces unfit for traditional fixtures, bathing the most unusual places for a virtually undetectable, surprisingly unpredictable effect.StarStrand™ Ultra Star, with StarChip™ technology, is for applications requiring additional light output. Ultra Star produces over 3 times the lumens of Basic Star and 50% more than Super Star. This product is also covered with a pliable plastic and features an easy to install 3M tape backed unique white PC board for ultimate light reflection. Ultra Star is available in pre-manufactured lengths with 4 pin connectors installed at each end for fast and sure installation. The minimum single run for Ultra Star is 1’ and the maximum run is 32’*.
- 12V tapes can be field cut every 2”. Once the tape is cut you cannot add a power connector or rejoin to start section.
- Can be conected by wall plug or direct wire.
- Polarity must be maintained. Each tape has + positive pin. Connectors are marked with + symbol. Positive polarity must be maintained or a section will not light. It is recommended to install all sections and power up to make sure polarity is correct before adhering to surface.
- Use the 12V 4-Way Connector and 2” sections to get to 90º angles and turns. Connector Cords can also be used for corners and around obstacles.
- The 12V 4-Way Connector can also be used to power branched runs up to the maximum. Positioning of the 12V driver is critical to limit the amount of drivers required for each installation. Position 12V driver in middle of, or corners of, runs and to power the 12V 4-Way Connector.
- Connector Cords can be used between the driver and the first tape section, between sections, to go around corners and to extend runs.
- Metal Channel can be used to install on irregular surfaces and also areas where tape will be visible and needs to be concealed.
- 12V Male End Cap and Silcone End Cap should be used at every termination whether tape is cut or not.
- 12V Dimming Controller will work on all 12V tapes except Aqua Star. 12V Dimming Controller is installed after the driver and before the first section of tape. There is a 140 watt capacity to this device.
|Usage:||Interior Dry, Low Voltage|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
|Type of Cabinet Lights||Under Cabinet Strip & Tape Lights|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Under Cabinet Lighting - 90|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.