Mysteriously illuminating from above, below, or within, StarStrip discreetly goes where no light has gone before. Unthinkably thin strips of LEDs adhere to surfaces unfit for traditional fixtures, bathing the most unusual places for a virtually undetectable, surprisingly unpredictable effect.With over twice the lumen output of the basic tape, and the added benefit of it being covered in a pliable clear plastic, StarStrand™ Super Star, with StarChip™ technology, excels in performance and durability. The plastic cover keeps dust and dirt from landing directly on the board and makes keeping it clean easy. Super Star is available in pre-manufactured lengths with 4 pin connectors installed at each end for fast and sure installation. The minimum single run is 1’, and the maximum run is 50’ (Using the 4-Way Connector Accessory). The black PC board is backed with 3M adhesive tape for easy installation.
- 12V tapes can be field cut every 2”. Once the tape is cut you cannot add a power connector or rejoin to start section.
- Can be conected by wall plug or direct wire.
- Polarity must be maintained. Each tape has + positive pin. Connectors are marked with + symbol. Positive polarity must be maintained or a section will not light. It is recommended to install all sections and power up to make sure polarity is correct before adhering to surface.
- Use the 12V 4-Way Connector and 2” sections to get to 90º angles and turns. Connector Cords can also be used for corners and around obstacles.
- The 12V 4-Way Connector can also be used to power branched runs up to the maximum. Positioning of the 12V driver is critical to limit the amount of drivers required for each installation. Position 12V driver in middle of, or corners of, runs and to power the 12V 4-Way Connector.
- Connector Cords can be used between the driver and the first tape section, between sections, to go around corners and to extend runs.
- Metal Channel can be used to install on irregular surfaces and also areas where tape will be visible and needs to be concealed.
- 12V Male End Cap and Silcone End Cap should be used at every termination whether tape is cut or not.
- 12V Dimming Controller will work on all 12V tapes except Aqua Star. 12V Dimming Controller is installed after the driver and before the first section of tape. There is a 140 watt capacity to this device.
Over 2 X the lumen output compared to the Basic (171 Lumens/Ft)
Covered in a clear, pliable plastic
Eliminates dust and debris landing on the PC board and diodes
Much easier to clean and dust without coming into direct contact into the PC board and diodes
The cover helps prevent static electricity from damaging the PC board
Minimum run is 1 ft.
Maximum run is 25 ft. before voltage drop
However, if the driver is plugged into the four way connector, you may add another 25 ft. on the opposite side of the original leg doubling the maximum run to 50 ft.
Black PC board backed with 3M adhesive for easy installation
Cuttable every 2 in., but once it is cut, the run is terminated, and it should be capped off with a silicone end cap (53269)
UL listed for damp locations with a IP64 rating
Tested to meet UL standards and carries ETL certifications for the US and Canada
12V Direct Current
|Usage:||Interior Dry, Low Voltage|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
|Type of Cabinet Lights||Under Cabinet Strip & Tape Lights|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Under Cabinet Lights - 90|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.