StarStrand™ 24V Super Star LED Tape
Mysteriously illuminating from above, below, or within, StarStrip discreetly goes where no light has gone before. Unthinkably thin strips of LEDs adhere to surfaces unfit for traditional fixtures, bathing the most unusual places for a virtually undetectable, surprisingly unpredictable effect.
StarStrand™ Super Star 24, with StarChip™ technology, is destined to become the standard in LED tape. Covered in a pliable clear plastic, this product excels in performance and durability. The plastic cover keeps dust and dirt from landing directly on the board and makes keeping it clean a breeze. Super Star 24 is available in pre-manufactured lengths with 6 pin connectors installed at each end for fast and sure installation. The black PC board is backed with 3M adhesive tape for easy installation.
- Most suited for installations requiring generous light output and that also need a run longer than 50 ft.
- 6 pin soldered male and female connections provided on every strip
- Can be field cut every 6”
- Can be connected by wall plug or direct wire
- Covered in a clear, pliable plastic
- Minimum run is 5 ft.
- Maximum run is 150 ft.
- You cannot add power connector or rejoin to start a new section to cut pieces.
- Connector cords can be used between the driver and the first tape section as well as between sections. Use connector cords to go around corners also to extend runs.
- Channel and clips can be used to install on irregular surfaces and also areas where tape will be visible and needs to be concealed.
- End caps should be used at every termination whether tape is cut or not.
- Can be installed in any open interior application.should not be installed inside a cabinet or other enclosure.
- StarStrand 24 should not be installed in a wet location. Make sure water is kept well away from installation.
- In order to achieve 150 ft. maximum run, the 320W driver (see accessories) must be used with 75 ft. installed to both output cords on the driver
**Direct wire drivers should be installed into a U.L. listed wire connection box.**
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials, Title 24|
|Type of Cabinet Lights||Under Cabinet Strip & Tape Lights|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Under Cabinet Lighting - 90|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.