Premier Faucet 12004 Sanibel Two Lever Handle Hi-Rise Kitchen Faucet with Matching Spray
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Two Lever Handle Hi-Rise Kitchen Faucet with Matching Spray
Premier's ceramic disc cartridge prevents hard water buildup and offers consistent leak-free performance. Modernize your kitchen's appearance with Sanibel's distinguished styling.
- 2 Metal lever handles
- With off-deck hose spray
- High rise spout
- 1/2" IPS connections
- 1/4 Turn operation
- 8" On-center 4 hole installation
- Trouble-free brass frame ceramic cartridge
- Includes color matched sprayer with 48" reinforced hose
- Designed to provide 2.2 GPM at 60 PSI
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1>
- Meets low lead requirements of NSF Standard- 61, Section- 9
- Meets low lead requirements of california proposition- 65
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing Mechanical Officials)
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- NSF Certified (National Sanitation Foundation)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Kitchen Faucet Features||Sprayer Included|
|Spout Reach:||8½ inches|
|Spout Height:||9¾ inches|
|Liters per Minute (Max):||8.34L|
|Gallons per Minute (Max):||2.2gal|
|Deck to Aerator Length:||10.00'|
View more coordinating items
You Save Up To $116.75
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $68.43
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 2/1/2015 5:17:34 PM