Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
TV Lift Cabinet AT006389 Suite Brown TV Lift Cabinet
1 - 6 of 8
This TV Cabinet by TV Lift Cabinet is available in a coffee finish.
Suite Brown TV Lift Cabinet
Built of solid maple wood by our Amish craftsman, Suite has clean lines and classic good looks. Looking at the exterior of the cabinet you can see that the Suite cabinet has elegant molding shapes and plenty of storage.
- Maximum TV Size: 39"W x 4.75"Thick x 28"H
- Solid maple wood manufactured by our Amish craftsmen in the USA
- Finished and framed on all sides
- Cabinet sits on four casters allowing it to be wheeled or angled anywhere
- Two large electronics cubbies on the top left and right as well as shallow storage for décor in the top center compartment
- Sides of the cabinet also have plenty of room for décor and storage thanks to the exposed bookcases
- Onboard the master control is a current sensing outlet that affords power to your television
- Current sensing outlet senses that your TV has turned off and in turn sends the lift downward
- Simple one button control allows you to easily use your existing off button on your TV remote control
- Adjustability is engineered into the Suite allowing the user to adapt the cabinet to better suit their individual requirements
- Adjustable shelves can be raised or lowered in 1-1/4" increments
- We have integrated easy to access wire management channels throughout the cabinet
- Allows you to run your cables from one compartment to the next and from the compartments to the back exit holes on the cabinet
- All wires can now be neatly bundled, easily run, and most importantly: out of sight
- Built-in heavy-duty lift mechanism
- Cords exit large holes in the floor of the cabinet and run under and side of the baseboard
- Ships fully assembled
- Remote control included
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Warranty||One year warranty against manufacturing defects|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
TV stands are built with an array of features and purposes that better fit your style or need. Some TV stands swivel, have shelves, and more
|TV Stand Features||Lift System, Stands with Shelf, TV Cabinets|
Filter by the type of TV stand you are looking for.
|TV Stand Type||Integrated Mount|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/19/2014 3:23:13 AM