Homestead TV Lift Cabinet
One of the first things people notice about the Homestead TV Lift Cabinet by TVLiftCabinet.com is the rich finish and quality details such as the "X" pattern hand laid into all three doors. This cabinet is finished by hand using our exclusive Eco-friendly finishing materials and expertly crafted by our Amish craftsmen in the USA.
With this cabinet you can design a tech-friendly media room that's warm and inviting. Every cabinet is constructed using solid maple wood that is hand selected for beauty and character.
- Maximum TV Size: 56.75"W x 4"Thick x 34.25"H
- Solid wood in a scratch-resistant finish
- Open compartment running the length of the cabinet, use this for a sound bar or featured décor of your choice
- Made in the USA
- 1 year warranty included
- Preinstalled TV Lift fits your televisions safely and securely
- Ships fully-assembled
- Built-in signature infrared relay system allowing you to operate your equipment without opening the doors
- Cord management cutouts throughout
- Ventilated shelving - keeps electronics cool and functional
- Built-in, surge protected outlets - only one cord goes in and one cord goes out
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Made in USA|
|Warranty||One year warranty against manufacturing defects|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
TV stands are built with an array of features and purposes that better fit your style or need. Some TV stands swivel, have shelves, and more
|TV Stand Features||Lift System, Stands with Shelf, TV Cabinets|
Filter by the type of TV stand you are looking for.
|TV Stand Type||Integrated Mount|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.