Steamer TV Lift Cabinet
In the past, families stored their prized possessions in wooden trunks such as the Steamer. Our authentic reproduction has been repurposed for use as a TV Lift Cabinet. Hand-carved of solid Oak hardwood, it is accented with substantial hand-forged, hand-hammered wrought iron hardware.
- Maximum TV Size: 43"W x 4.75"Thick x 28.88"H
- Built by hand of solid Oak hardwood with iron straps
- Hand-forged wrought iron hardware has an age-hued finish
- Lid lifts automatically or manually to reveal your neatly hidden TV and accessory equipment
- Heavy metalwork handles at sides lie flat for storage against a protective escutcheon
- Hand-applied scratch resistant stain finish
- Ventilation & wire management holes are in the floor of the cabinet allowing you to easily run all of your cables
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood and or metal work are to be expected
- Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike allowing you to have a true, on of a kind
|Warranty||One year warranty against manufacturing defects|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
TV stands are built with an array of features and purposes that better fit your style or need. Some TV stands swivel, have shelves, and more
|TV Stand Features||Lift System, TV Cabinets|
Filter by the type of TV stand you are looking for.
|TV Stand Type||Integrated Mount|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.