Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Shown ready to finish.
Montana Woodworks MWHCMC Homestead Media Center
Homestead Media Center
- Designed to hold the many electronic devices found in today's modern home
- Just the right height to watch television from the comfort of your master bed
- Accommodates wide-screen TVs up to 52-in
- Space for satellite/cable tuners, surround sound systems, gaming systems and more
- 2 raised panel doors conceal a large, 40-in Wide x 14-in Back to Front x 20-in High storage
- Center mounted shelf to hold CDs, DVDs, gaming controllers and more
- Comes fully assembled
- 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge
All of Montana Woodworks® furniture is handcrafted by the Amish of Montana in the United States using solid wood.
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||20-Year Limited Warranty|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
TV stands are built with an array of features and purposes that better fit your style or need. Some TV stands swivel, have shelves, and more
|TV Stand Features||Stands with Shelf|
View more coordinating items
You Save Up To $1,036.50
You Save Up To $265.00
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $70.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 10/25/2014 6:04:47 PM